Friday, June 24, 2011

The Journey Begins

Let's lay some groundwork: My name is Ben Hurst, I'm 21 years old, and I've never read all the way through the Harry Potter series. When I was around 13 or 14 I read the first four books, but never read past that, and barely remember them. I am currently house-sitting, jobless, and need something to keep my mind working this summer.

In this blog, I'm going to keep track of my thoughts and feelings about the books as I read them. I'm going to attempt to get through all seven as quickly as possible, but we'll see how quickly that is.

The Rules
  1. I must read the books in order, and cannot skip sections or chapters that I may remember.
  2. Whenever I finish a reading session, I must catalog on this site the pages I read and any thoughts I have (related or unrelated to the book).
  3. Reading sessions must be at least 50 pages in length, no matter how exhausted I am.
Alright, let's get to work! Page 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment